ShelfX Medical Helps You Better Control Critical Inventory
Tracking inventory of drugs, blood bags or medical instruments in a massive urban hospital is a difficult undertaking. There are hundreds of doctors and nurses with access to various medicine and tools, some which require refrigeration and others which are stacked in cabinets. The same goes for blood banks, pharmacies and laboratories; their practices rely on restricted access to highly-critical inventories and real-time stock updates.
ShelfX Medical simplifies this, ridding the need to sign items in and out, or scan barcodes. Instead, medical facilities can stock anything from instruments to pills on ShelfX smart shelves, and blood and IV bags to liquid medicines in the ShelfX fridge.
ShelfX system recognizes an employee`s Xcard and accepts or denies entry based on pre-programmed access rights. If granted, ShelfX records employee access and the quantity of each item that was removed from its smart shelves instantly. Detailed reports, advanced security features, and real-time inventory alerts help you keep track of your most critical inventory.
The Employee Experience – Just wave and go.
- Have your Xcard activated by your administrator with access privileges.
- Wave your Xcard near the ShelfX display.
- Grab an item …and go! Take any product, any quantity.
Find out more about the ShelfX experience.
ShelfX Medical Solutions Help You:
- Know who took what, how much, and when
- Put an end to manual sign-out sheets, barcode labelling and scanning items.
- Improve inventory management of high-risk supplies or general items.
- Deter internal theft by controlling access to supplies.
- Generate real-time reports of inventory and automate reordering.
- Use statistical data to streamline business processes.
- Benefit from wifi-enabled installation and maintenance.